My company, at GourmetNotes.com, publishes pocket-sized, illustrated booklets about wine, cheese and chocolate, with more topics coming soon. The handy reference guides are great for:
- retail sales
- food & beverage staff training
- wine, cheese and chocolate clubs
- gift baskets
- promotional uses
WINE LOVERS' MANUAL... The 5 minute “crush” Course!
- Selecting Wine for a Menu
- Food with Wine
- The Right Temperature for Wines
- Wine Bottle Types/Shapes
- The Proper Shape Wine Glass
- How Long a Wine Should Age
- Wine Tasting Lingo
- The Basics of Sparkling Wines
- Wine Regions of Europe, California, etc.
WINE LOVERS' MANUAL II... Uncorked: Comparing and Pairing
- Reading a Wine by Appearance – Visual clues
- A Closer Look at Whites – What different colors and hues indicate
- A Closer Look at Reds – Effects of tannin, age, etc. on color
- Evaluating Smell and Taste
- Key Components and Flavors in Wine
- Food and Wine Pairing – Different approaches
- Uncorking a Bottle – Using various openers like a pro
- Grape Varietals Illustrated – Flavors/aromas, character/structure etc.
CHEESE LOVERS’ MANUAL... A “bite sized” cheese course!
THE CHOCOLATE LOVERS’ MANUAL... Taste of a timeless treat
- Origin & History of Chocolate
- The Styles of Chocolate
- Ingredients in Chocolate
- How Chocolate is Made
- Tasting, Evaluating & Storing Chocolate
- The Chocolate-Love Connection
- Chocolate and Health
- Chocolate Facts & Miscellany
- Enticing Photographs of Classic Chocolate Confections in poster forma
Visit www.gourmetnotes.com for more details about the guides, and www.wineloverscellar.net for information about wine varietals, tasting, pairing, etc.